Pair of Outdoor Curtains with Stainless Steel Eyelets - 210gsm Knitted - H: 2.28m (7.4ft) x W: 2.74m (9ft)
Pair of Polar White Outdoor Curtains with Stainless Steel Eyelets - 185gsm Knitted
This stylish heavy duty outdoor curtain is a great addition to your home. An ideal solution for creating shade and privacy in late evening, autumn, or any low sun situations. Our outdoor curtains are quick to put up and easy to move around with our simple fixing kit (wire, wall bracket and screws). They are suitable for verandas, pergolas, patios, gazebos, porches and any outdoor area.
The material is made from HDPE knitted 185gsm (High density polyethylene) which means it is tough and durable, making it perfect for outdoor use. They are also rot resistant, easy to clean and have a UPF 14 fabric that blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays. The knitted fabric allows cool air to pass through and hot air to escape, giving you a refreshing and comfortable place to sit outside, even on a hot day.
Please Note: These curtains are white with a stylish sandy yellow relief stitch running through, as seen in this image.
- Height: 2.28m (7.4ft)
- Width per curtain: 1.37m (4.49ft)
- Total Width: 2.74m (9ft)
- Stainless Steel Eyelet has an inner diameter of 3.81cm (1.5inches) 8 eyelets per curtain
- From the top of curtain to the bottom of the Eyelet, the distance is 7.62cm (3inches)
- Weight: 800 grams per curtain panel. 1.6kg for 2 curtain panels. Fixing kit 250grams
- Please note: Pole is not included