Soft Fruit Planting Kit - Empathy Rootgrow™ & Grow Your Own Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser
Soft Fruit Planting Kit
We have put together a kit containing the essentials to get your new soft fruit bush off to the best possible start.
Delivered with your plant so you can get planting straight away with no trip to the garden center needed.
Empathy rootgrow™ is provided for initial planting encouraging enhanced root establishment to ensure your tree gets off to a flying start.
Empathy's Grow Your Own Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser is perfect for edible and also aids with strong root establishment, healthy growth and supersizes yields.
Please Note: If you order this product along with a plant that is available at a later date, this product will be delivered at the same time.
The Kit Contains:
- 1L Liquid Seaweed Fertiliser
- 60g Empathy rootgrow™ Mycorrhizal Fungi
Application of Empathy rootgrow™ Mycorrhizal Fungi
Follow these simple steps to planting success with Rootgrow™
- 1. Dig planting hole as normal.
- 2. Look at the base of the plant that is being planted and sprinkle into the bottom of the hole enough granules to cover only that area. Do not mix in.
- 3. Place the plant in the hole directly on top of the granules. It is important that the granules come into direct contact with the plant roots.
- 4. Backfill as normal with compost/soil.
- 5. If using additional fertiliser add as a top dress or in backfill.
- 6. Add mulch or top dress as required.
Please Note: Each of these products can be bought separately with extras from the empathy range.
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Shop By Category||Compost & Fertiliser|