Traditional Apple Storage Rack - 5 Drawers H73cm x W55cm x D59cm by Lacewing™
Traditional Apple Storage Rack - 5 Drawers
- Arrives preassembled and ready to be loaded. All you need to do is take it out the box!
- Keep your autumn harvest fresh right through to spring
- Storage Tips - find out some more information on how to store your fruit
- Traditional apple storage - great way to store apples in the traditional country manner
- Wire mesh and door latch - keep out any wildlife that want to eat away at fruit and vegetables, entirely vermin proof
- Made of pine - a lightweight and sturdy material whilst being natural and environmentally friendly
- Slotted drawers - simply slides out, easy access to your apples
- Comes fully assembled - no need for confusing instructions, our apple rack comes ready to use
- Multi-functional - perfect for storing both fruit and vegetables, keeping your produce fresh, no matter the season
- Wine storage - can be great for storing wine as well as fruit and veg
- 5 drawers capacity - plenty of storage space for your fruit and vegetables
- Slatted racks - allows air flow around your apples to help keep them cool, dry and fresh
- Height 73cm (2ft 4in) x Width 55cm (1ft 9¾in) x Depth 59cm (1ft 11¼in)
- Weight approx 10kg
- Length: 45cm (17.7in)
- Width at widest point: 47.5cm (18.7in)
- Width at shortest point: 40.5cm (16in)
- Height: 5cm - 6.5cm (2in - 2½in)
Here are some handy tips for helping to get the most out of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Damaged apples are great for making cider, apple juice, and chutney
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
- Can apply similar rules to other produce
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Spring Checklist||Garden Accessories & Extras|
|Shop By Category||Gardening|