Standard Manual Awning - White Frame
Primrose Awnings - Protects you from the sun all day long
Our standard awnings combine excellent quality with great value for money. Finished to a very high specification, they have a strong lightweight metal frame with powder coated aluminium arms and a 40 x 40mm torsion bar. They can be opened and closed easily and smoothly using the winding handle on the left hand side (see pictures to the right). The awning can be opened as much or as little as you like up to the maximum projection. The specially designed elliptical arms are adjustable to enable you to alter the slope of the awning from almost horizontal to a relatively steep tilt of approximately 35 degrees from the horizontal. The aluminium front bar ensures the fabric hangs smoothly.
- Style: Standard
- Width: 1.5m
- Projection: 1.0m
- Colour: Lemon Yellow
- Fabric: Polyester 300gsm
- Power: Manual
The standard manual awning comes with two additional easy adjustable eyelets. You can use the winder handle to adjust the desired slope/angle of the awning within seconds.
All our awnings come with the correct number of wall mounting brackets as standard. This awning can also be mounted onto ceilings, balconies or overhangs with specially designed ceiling brackets - see our optional extras.
- Easy to install - DIY-er can fit one of our awnings within an hour or two and easy to remove for winter storage if required
- Easy to project/retract the awning
- Comes with winder
- UPF 50+ fabric (blocks over 98% of harmful UV rays)
- Waterproof 300gsm Polyester (Available in a range of colours)
- Easy maintenance, easy to clean with sponge and cloth
- Torsion bar: 40mm x 40mm
- Aluminium roller: 68mm diameter
- Aluminium front bar: 56 x 43mm
- Aluminium support arms: 59 x 31mm, 51 x 26mm
- Awning arms manufactured in forged aluminium. Arm angle can be adjusted by up to 35 degrees
- Twin steel cables are passed through the articulated joint, this allows heavy tension in the arms
- Complete wall brackets and expansion bolts (power coated)
- Electrostatically powder coated finish, to ensure longevity
Installation and Maintenance
Our awnings are designed to attach to the wall and are supplied with two or three brackets (depending on the size of the awning you order) and expandable fixing bolts.
The awnings are easy to fit and come with full fitting instructions. With the correct tools they should not take more than two hours to fit.
Suitable for attaching to both walls and ceilings or overhangs with our innovative wall bracket (Simply turn the bracket upside down.)
Click Here to see installation guides for every type of awning, including videos and specific links to text guides your your chosen awning. Installation in an instant!